1) 23 micron merino roving in “Green Mango” colourway by Skeins - back when they did roving; I’ve had it that long.
2) Colinette merino roving in “Toscana” colourway.
3) Our heroes, still on the niddy-noddy and bobbin.
4) Our heroes, fulled and finished.
5) “Green Mango” is a bit all over the place: it had felted some in storage and I was lazy about predrafting, and then I tried to do a standard 3-ply, but as usual I was terrible at keeping the same amount on each bobbin, so it went down to 2-ply and then finally back to 3-ply as I started chain-plying. It varies between 9 and 12 wpi - so worsted, I guess? All told, I have about 205 yards.
6) “Toscana” is 3-ply - I accepted my limitations and chain-plied from the off - and comes in at 12 wpi, so it’s on the heavier side of DK. There’s just under 220 yards.
No plans for either as yet. And I hadn’t realised how badly my table needs a coat of oil.